DLink DIR-855 Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milwaukee

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
929
I have just received my router from DLink courtesy of eGO.... but I'm having some issues.

When Artimus sent it to me, it did not include a user manual. I have managed to set it up, and get all PC's in my house working on it (which with my old router would have been impossible)... but therein lies the issue...

I can see our steam games fine, but I cannot see anything for CoD

This is what Ithe interface looks like, mind you its 192.168.0.1 on my end.. not an emulator..

http://www.support.dlink.com/emulators/dir855/Internet.html

Any suggestions?

~Mil.
 
Last edited:
Ok I'm closing this thread now. I updated my firmware to 1.20NA from 1.12EU

Seems to have fixed itself without even needing to open ports.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top