L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Jun 25, 2009 #21 The only thing I get about this video is this: LOL
mrcool EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 1,283 Jun 25, 2009 #22 Rellik said: Quote: Originally Posted by FreakingHell What's the point? This: Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright That's how SubtleArt has his flamethrower set up. I don't know why. it looks funny though. And this: Quote: Originally Posted by Darkshade lol that looks funny! Click to expand... Proving, once again, that all that Rellik guy cares about is having fun. Man, I can't stand him I wanna WIN, man
Rellik said: Quote: Originally Posted by FreakingHell What's the point? This: Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright That's how SubtleArt has his flamethrower set up. I don't know why. it looks funny though. And this: Quote: Originally Posted by Darkshade lol that looks funny! Click to expand... Proving, once again, that all that Rellik guy cares about is having fun. Man, I can't stand him I wanna WIN, man
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 25, 2009 #23 mrcool said: Proving, once again, that all that Rellik guy cares about is having fun. Man, I can't stand him I wanna WIN, man Click to expand... i love you.
mrcool said: Proving, once again, that all that Rellik guy cares about is having fun. Man, I can't stand him I wanna WIN, man Click to expand... i love you.