Great video there synn. Loved it, man i wish i could airblast like that (i wish i could play pyro too). But when i do play pyro i love reflecting arrows back at snipers. It's very funny.
I hated all the editing at around 2:30 but he's a good pyro (do we know over what timefram all these were? This could've been one deflection every day or something, if we knew the timeframe it would help me get an idea of this dudes abilities )
I can't airblast in a game with squat but when messing around with freinds im awesome at it lol me and a freind airblasted a flare back to each othere like 10 times it was epic
Huey Lewis is the filthiest Pyro in the game hands down. I joined his game once through the Steam Community and I went Natascha Heavy which is like... the ultimate anti Pyro class. I couldn't dominate him, but he couldn't dominate me. But he got close a whole lot. Everytime he got 3 kills on me I went Spy and got a quick stab off and then went Heavy again