June 26 Friday Night Meeting

meetngattn.png


Join us for the Friday Night Meeting!​

We are live!​





Times are:​

Friday Night (June 26th, 2009) at:​

9:00 pm Pacific
10:00 pm Mountain
11:00 pm Central
12:00 am Eastern
5:00 am London​

Main Topics: Verizon FIOS Meeting, T-Shirts, Funds, Admin, and Promotions​


In Ventrilo.
Ask Questions.
Hear answers.​


Be there or be square!​

Meeting (and your servers your servers) are brought to you by
iBUYPOWER: your first stop for quality gaming rigs at a good price

​


DOWNLOAD VENTRILO

SET UP VENTRILO

eG Roll Call is in the Admin School forums. Q&A section. Titled eG Roll Call Summer 2009
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to come to this meeting but I've got plans.
I will be planning on participating in this clan and getting to know more/all of you.

Unfortunately I'll be out having a blast at my friends house party. (unfortunately? ... wait I take that back!)
I'll keep a lookout for other big news/small news and whatnot to get myself involved!
 
sorry guys I can not here this is too early in the morning
my wife prefers that I am with her at this time ;-) (no, not that you think lol) if the next time a meeting on European time or not so early in the morning I will first have to be
every time I look at the forum and I see that a meeting is, I regret that I can not
because I want you to know, and I have much to learn .
sorry if there are errors in my english

see you in game =(e)=? Patje
 
lol, im an aussie so i cant be there.....if it was midnight yes but 2am no hahahahhahaahhaha
 
can't make it will be welding in my new exhaust system then cat fishin all night :)
 
Damn, Can't be there :(, I will try as good as i can. But again. To earlie. You guys should think about that it is some EU Members here too.
 
they do,
but this is a clan-wide meeting, so it has to be when JohnT and all leadership is avalible, i know it sucks but we have to get used to it :(
Think someone is going to be recording it though.

Ash//
 
i will try and be there just already made other plans but its not definate.
 
For some reason I was thinking it was last night, and I was confused when no one was in the meeting room.

I should be there tonight as well. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top