D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Jun 25, 2009 #1 Hilarious vid from Gametrailers.com you have to check this out: http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/meet-the-crashes/321648 its good for a chuckle
Hilarious vid from Gametrailers.com you have to check this out: http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/meet-the-crashes/321648 its good for a chuckle
H holy poop godly Famous Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 441 Jun 25, 2009 #2 i think someone beat ya too it - http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87866
B Black cat Forum Fiend Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 753 Jun 25, 2009 #3 I think it's been posted Twice D: - http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87866 - http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87439 I think this one needs a lock for sure.
I think it's been posted Twice D: - http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87866 - http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87439 I think this one needs a lock for sure.
C Clarko Forum Fiend Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 737 Jun 25, 2009 #6 I posted the video first to clear things up for everyone. Thank you very much.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jun 25, 2009 #7 Everyone is getting alittle touchy about posting stuff first.......who cares, just lock the new one and move on.
Everyone is getting alittle touchy about posting stuff first.......who cares, just lock the new one and move on.
C Clarko Forum Fiend Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 737 Jun 25, 2009 #8 xo its a tease to the post thereven made about repost haters.
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Jun 25, 2009 #9 Let's go for four reposts in the same week. Leeeet's do iiiiiit! I think this video is worth it. :biggrin:
Let's go for four reposts in the same week. Leeeet's do iiiiiit! I think this video is worth it. :biggrin: