Non-USA Rollcall

In-game Name: Ash//
Play times: 5-10GMT Weekdays (Not all the time) alot of the time on weekends.
Location: (Just country would do fine) UK
 
In-game Name: NatlCommandAuthority
Play times: random
Location: India. I split my time between India/Singapore/S Korea and few other Asian countries.
 
In-game Name: AdmiralVonBentebent
Play times: Nothing reqular. But you can find me in the Weekends, and most weekdays some place in the 34 hours. ;D
Location: Denmark
 
Last edited:
In-game Name: Jv
Play times: 25-30h/week
Location: Belgium
 
In-game Name: PeZku
Play times: Pretty much 11am - 11pm or so (I mean that's the time I mostly CAN play, I dont really play 12 hours straight...)
Location: Finland
 
In-game Name:bulletsinthefire
Play times:around 10 am and around 11pm atlantic time
Location:Nova Scotia, Canada
 
In-game Name: Carne.
Play times: Available from 7 PM to 2 AM or so.
Location: Norway.
 
In-game Name: JamesDen
Play times: 2PM @ 8 PM (GMT -4:30 Caracas)
Location: Venezuela - Barquisimeto , Cabudare
 
In-game Name: Jorzonator
Play times: 5-9pm GMT+3. But when my work ends I'll be playing more =)
Location: Finland
 
In-game Name: JetSeven
Play times: between 5pm and 1am GMT on weekends most of the day.
Location: England
 
In-game Name: =(e)=™Darth
Play times: 4-6 Pm GMT - Roughly about 20 hours playing time
Location: England
 
In-game name: malalla
play times: when i feel like playing lol all the time
country:bahrain
 
In-game Name: Dobbeh
Play times: Anytime after 2-3 ish but seriously depends on how much School work I have to do. You do have to love A-Levels
Location: UK!!!!
 
In-game Name: Eire.32
Play times: Whenever I can fit it in
Location: Ireland
 
In-game Name: =(e)=™ Uka Uka
Play times: Any time passed 5PM (GMT)
Location: England but going back to australia next week ;)
 
In-game Name: Captain Ashton
Play times: Mostly Evenings.
Location: England, United Kingdom
 
Last edited:
In-game Name: shrimp
Play times: Weekdays Evenings, Weekends anytime.
Location: Canada
 
In-game Name: JunK
Play times: mostly periodically between 11a-11p weekdays and weekends
Location: Canada
 
In-game Name: prentle
Play times: 10pm most weeknights, and 10pm til late at weekends
Location: united kingdom
 

Latest posts

Back
Top