V vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,014 Jul 14, 2009 #81 In-game Name: Vote For Pedro Play times: anytime Location: canada
KanadeTachibana Thread Junky Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 802 Jul 14, 2009 #82 in-game Name: Bunnykitty Play times: Japan night time Location:Japan
C Captain Calle Thread Thumper Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 1,010 Jul 14, 2009 #83 In-game Name: Captain Calle Play times: Random times. When I feel like it. Location: Germany -Calle
N Nero EGO Zealot Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,978 Jul 14, 2009 #84 In-game Name: Nero Play times: Afternoon - evening EST Location: Canada
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 Jul 14, 2009 #85 In-game Name: Masterpiece Play times: Mostly evenings Location: Canada
O Owned Rookie Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 92 Jul 14, 2009 #86 In-game Name: Owned Play times: 5:30-10:00 PM GMT +1 Location: Munich, Germany
B Big Orange Rookie Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 90 Jul 14, 2009 #87 In-game Name: Big Orange Play times:All the time Location:Canada FTW!
P Proboscis I made one post Joined Jun 26, 2009 Messages 6 Jul 14, 2009 #88 In-game Name: Proboscis Play times: Honestly, whenever I can get on. I think that would fit Western time, 7 AM- 3AM Location: Canada
In-game Name: Proboscis Play times: Honestly, whenever I can get on. I think that would fit Western time, 7 AM- 3AM Location: Canada
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jul 14, 2009 #89 In-game Name: iGreen Play times: GMT; 9am-4pm seeding, 4pm-10pm(ish) playing Location: UK
M MELK0R Active Member Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 274 Jul 14, 2009 #90 In-game Name: MELK0R Play times: 8-12 Location: Canada (EST)
R Rolololo Rookie Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 98 Jul 14, 2009 #91 In-game Name: Rolo Play times: Random, but lots. Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada (MST)
U ubersauce Active Member Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 324 Jul 14, 2009 #92 In-game Name: ubersauce Play times: Randomly throughout the day, not that often Location: BC, Canada
M Monkeybed I made one post Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 28 Jul 14, 2009 #93 In-game Name:MonkeyBed Play times: i play everyday unless if im gone some where Location:canada
F FingerFactor Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 37 Jul 14, 2009 #94 In-game Name: Finger, FingerFactor Play times: 7am-EST --> 4am-EST, 7 days per week Location: Ontario, Canada
In-game Name: Finger, FingerFactor Play times: 7am-EST --> 4am-EST, 7 days per week Location: Ontario, Canada
G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 Jul 14, 2009 #95 In-game Name:Goretex Play times: 4-12est Location: (Just country would do fine) canada
X xxslashxx Active Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 381 Jul 14, 2009 #96 In-game Name: SlaSh Play times: Evenings mostly 6-9 Location: Mexico
C Cl!FF Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 878 Jul 14, 2009 #97 In-game Name: Cl!FF Play times: usually around 18:00 - 01:00 GMT +1 Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
In-game Name: Cl!FF Play times: usually around 18:00 - 01:00 GMT +1 Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
C Chirpin Rookie Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 56 Jul 14, 2009 #98 In-game Name: Chirpin Play times: 4-9pm (+9:30 GMT) Location: Australia
C .:cake:. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 1,641 Jul 14, 2009 #99 In-game Name:.:cake:. Play times: all the time Location: (Just country would do fine: CANADA!!!
K Koga I made one post Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 9 Jul 14, 2009 #100 In-game Name: Koga001 Play times: Daily, after 6:00pm (GMT -6:00) Location: San Jose, Costa Rica