Hey guys, I need help.
Recently I have had my PC restart on its on and when back up it gives me this.
It does this almost three times in a row before stopping and then ends up happening again if I open my games.
Here is the error:
This system has recovered from a serious error.
LOCALS 1\TEMP\WER10d2.dir00\Mini040308-01.dmp
and LOCALS 1\TEMP\WER10d2.dir00\sysdata.xml
I've deleted old files, reinstalled some stuff and just keep getting this...
I've NEVER had this issue nor know how to fix this, I have no other way of getting to or playing on a PC other then mines.
I run Windows XP - SP3.
Any help would be nice.
Recently I have had my PC restart on its on and when back up it gives me this.
It does this almost three times in a row before stopping and then ends up happening again if I open my games.
Here is the error:
This system has recovered from a serious error.
LOCALS 1\TEMP\WER10d2.dir00\Mini040308-01.dmp
and LOCALS 1\TEMP\WER10d2.dir00\sysdata.xml
I've deleted old files, reinstalled some stuff and just keep getting this...
I've NEVER had this issue nor know how to fix this, I have no other way of getting to or playing on a PC other then mines.

I run Windows XP - SP3.
Any help would be nice.








