S1n.X

S1n.x,

You may want to pm a D0D advisor about your name change. You are strongly encouraged to use the same name on the forums as you do on the servers. They may want you to update your application or something. You can find the list of advisors in the leadership roster. There is a link on the left side.
Ask about the [AA] tag too. Are you playing as =(e)=™ [AA] Pvt. Samual? or just =(e)=™ Pvt. Samual?
 
He trying to be on [AA] 82nd Clan and plus ego for the same game dods.
I talk to him on steam about this because he pm me and hes trying to be in 2 clans for dods. I dont thank it allowed on ego clan rules but i let the higher up take care of this.Thanks for Reading...
 
He trying to be on [AA] 82nd Clan and plus ego for the same game dods.
I talk to him on steam about this because he pm me and hes trying to be in 2 clans for dods. I dont thank it allowed on ego clan rules but i let the higher up take care of this.Thanks for Reading...

I did a little research. I think it's permitted if he puts the =(e)=™ first when he is on edge gamers servers. He still needs to get his name change ok'd.

TF2 div policies
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top