Hello nam,
I am sorry for any inconvenience, but your application has been denied due to your past bans. Here at eGO, we do not tolerate disrespectful players, attitude, language or cheating or hacking on our servers.I will look in to some more.
Thank you,
Johnny Blaze
Hey, I'm actually kind of disappointed to hear that. I have never hacked, never disrespected any players or used foul language of any sort. I never even use my mic... nor type for that matter other than to let other players know a sniper or mg is open. I just enjoy playing on the server. One of my RL buddies who isn't too bright in the head got banned from your servers from my comp once, on his account though. He decided to mouth off even though I warned him he would be kicked or banned. Well anyway, thanks again guys for viewing my app and will hopefully see u guys in the servers sometime :]












