!Woodstock! is making a visit.

!Woodstock!

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
5,274
Howdy eGO CS:S Division!

Woodstock here from the world of TF2. I just received a guest pass for CS:S. So, it looks like I'll be giving this game a shot for a few days. I've been really curious for a long time about this jail server, so now I finally get to try it out. (Me thinks I should try being a T first.)

I've never played CS:S before. I've played CS1.5, CS1.6 & CS:CZ. I'm not a total noob at this game. Anywho, here is a heads up for easy kills this weekend. I'll see you out there.

-Woodstock
 
Get on the Jail server. I'll be waiting there for you, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for you to disobey an order. Test me.
 
Jail is a basically a prison where the Ct's are the Prison Guards and the T's are the inmates.
The T's job are to try to kill the Guards or be the last one alive. The Ct's job is to keep order in the prison and keep the T's from rebelling. There a certain Ct who is the warden who give orders. The Warden must give the T's something to do to keep the T's from rebelling. The warden give's T's activities in order for them to die.
 
Italy to be honest. So realistic and you don't get AWP'd 3 seconds after you spawn... There are no AWPs on Italy :D
 
Well I can say that from my old days Italy is my all-time fav. And it still it. I just tried Italy out just now and its still 100% awesome.
 
Woodstock u would love CS:S jail and stock maps go on jail because thats the best eGO css server ;)
Always go the best route either long or short for it would not harm people ~lazer
PS. that doesnt have anything to do it i just wanted to make a quote ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top