Switching Over

Markus

I made one post
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
23
Hey DoD:S division, I'm switching over here from the INS division.

About me: I've been in eGO for about a week and I love it. I used to be a Community Advisor(3rd in Command) for my Community which I name will not mention, until I resigned cause a lot of drama was going on around the forums.

And I'm a really good shot the M1 Garand ;)

Thank you,

Markus
 
Last edited:
welcome. come to flash and you'll probably see me. and i am a terrible shot with the garand lol.
 
Welcome to the dods side we hope you injoy your stay over here. :thumbup: Later buddy.
 
Its all about ava bud :P

Welcome to the dods division.
 
Last edited:
Oh come on. Don't even bother to go to Donner / Flash / Strand. Our Ava is the best.
hahaha, just kidding. I love all the maps we have in DoD:S division.

Just a quick comment:

You don't really need to "switch it officially". I play both DoD:S and INS. There is no "divisional-ism" actually. So I hope you still play INS another time.

Welcome to our DoD:S division. Heheheheee... you will love it.
 
welcome to all of the dod servers. but i have to agree flash and kalt are the maps with the action. hope to see you in one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top