Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jun 27, 2009 #1 WHen i start cs:s i get this error does anyone know how to fix it Halp is appreciated thanks r00fless
WHen i start cs:s i get this error does anyone know how to fix it Halp is appreciated thanks r00fless
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jun 27, 2009 #2 I unistalled and it was fixed nvm :]
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jun 29, 2009 #4 Master pipe connection? A series of tubes...
redhat Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,594 Jun 29, 2009 #5 I got that error before, but instead of re-installing I just restarted steam and it fixed it.
L LTCHIPS Rookie Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 71 Jun 29, 2009 #6 lol, i had to reinstall steam ALONG with all the games that I had for it. Wait, what? I HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD Max Payne 2? sonofa-!
lol, i had to reinstall steam ALONG with all the games that I had for it. Wait, what? I HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD Max Payne 2? sonofa-!