Corsair Obsidian 800D

FreakingHell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
2,181
Looks like an amazing case. Hopefully for my next build I will be able to afford a $300 case so I can get one of these babies(Although it's more like a Monster than a baby...).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELm7qFMVynw[/ame]
 
The Zalman case John has is pretty amazing. Looks a lot like that, would like to compare the two.
 
That is VERY sleek! I love the black matte finish inside and out. So clean and handy. I love the removable door on the back so you can unscrew your CPU heatsink if you need to replace it. It's very practical and great looking at the same time.

My computer still pretty new (Almost a year old) so I won't be getting a new computer soon. However, if I'm going to build a new one, I'll definitely get this case!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top