Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jun 28, 2009 #21 My brother bought me the Logitech Z-5500 5.1 for my birthday. I freakin' love it.
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Jun 29, 2009 #22 So if you guys had your choice between the $50 Creative speaker set (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836116024) & the Altec Lansing BXR1221 (http://www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=north_product_detail&iproduct_id=bxr1221), which would you choose & why? Please dont be suggesting any other systems, unless they are $50 or less. Now if theres a deal going on where theyre $60 & free shipping, then I may consider that.
So if you guys had your choice between the $50 Creative speaker set (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836116024) & the Altec Lansing BXR1221 (http://www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=north_product_detail&iproduct_id=bxr1221), which would you choose & why? Please dont be suggesting any other systems, unless they are $50 or less. Now if theres a deal going on where theyre $60 & free shipping, then I may consider that.
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jun 29, 2009 #23 I'd go with the Creative Set for the more powerful sub woofer and the better frequency range. I'm no audio professional however, and have no personal experience with either brand of speakers.
I'd go with the Creative Set for the more powerful sub woofer and the better frequency range. I'm no audio professional however, and have no personal experience with either brand of speakers.