21- Event

Beaverbeliever

Active Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
269
I think it would be a fun idea since those who are 21+ get to have their own event, if there could be an event for those 21 and under! :P

Open for suggestions from the division :)
 
Its just something new they are trying out guys. Typically speaking, in the gaming world, Its us older folk that don't really have a place to call our own... Because lets be honest, You youngsters are the majority.

As far as a <21 event. All events are open to all people of all ages. Except this one, that happens really late at night. And like I said, its just something new they are trying out. :">
 
Lol that reminds me. I thought I was 21 for most of this year for some reason. I told people I was 21 almost every time they asked. And then my mom mentioned my age and I was like... i'm 22? I had totally forgot and had to do the math to be sure.
 
I just didn't see a point for the age restriction. If there's already no cursing or vulgarity on the servers, then what else could we minors be exposed to?
 
the reason there is a 21+ plus event (at least how i see it) is so there is a place for the older players to just chill and relax. I know this isn't true very everyone, but there is a lot of immaturity with the younger group so it's something for older mature players to get away from for an hour a week.

plus older players can relate to more/different things that younger players wouldn't understand.
 
Its just something new they are trying out guys. Typically speaking, in the gaming world, Its us older folk that don't really have a place to call our own... Because lets be honest, You youngsters are the majority.

As far as a <21 event. All events are open to all people of all ages. Except this one, that happens really late at night. And like I said, its just something new they are trying out. :">

Agreed
 
i personally think its a bad idea.
eGO is a large group of many types of gamers, old and young, hardcore and casual, and so on.
 
Ok guys, This is not something to get worked up about

The bases of the event is for adults to socialize and get to know other people around their age and talk about whatever the hell they want to.

~Zerg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I see where your coming from, but it really wouldn't work out. Normally eGO is a place for all people, and this 21+ event was the only exception I've ever seen.
 
Look everyone, Zergs is right. Work and real life puts stress on people, and these guys just want to get together, cut up, and chill out a bit. No one needs to get all worked up, you're not getting left out of the clan and it's not splitting us up. Everyone just relax :) plenty of other stuff to go to!


By the way, I'm not old enough to go, so I'm not just defending it for my own good :)
 
Not trying to stir the pot, or kill the horse because Zerg stated it perfectly, but if you have an issue with one 21+ event do take issue with the e/eG/eGO rank system? Don't take this as a personal attack, I'm just trying to help you see that in eGO:

Yes, we are all trying to be mature.
Yes, we are all equal.
No, we are not all equal in rank.
Yes, things happen in the LNF21+ that only those who were there can know about.

-Woodstock
 

Latest posts

Back
Top