please read

foxhound ss

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,673
I found this post is CSS and It holds true for the hole clan.
Dont Complain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread may be locked or deleted and it is really not my place to say this but I just had to. Guys please stop complaining about not getting promoted. Lots of you need to chill out and just have fun. You get promoted for your Maturity, Game play, being Active on site, not by worrying about getting said promotion. There is a saying that has much truth to it. "Good things come to those who waite". All im saying is be pation have fun and if your doing your job right you will get your promotion.

Thank You,

Seal Lovin.

This =(e)= makes a good point complaining about not getting promoted is worse ( in my opinion ) then asking for a promotion and as Seal stated it will come when its right. Yes without the houses anymore sometimes pepole do get missed. But when the time is right it will happen. Have fun and enjoy the game.
 
the thing a lot of =(e)='s should remember is after you do get promoted, you have a job to do, which means less time to play and more time administering the servers, it means less fun time for you, and unless your really ready for that, a promotion isn't for you
 
One key thing for becoming an eG / eGO (for those who have been with EGO enough), do not ask for promotion.

Just enjoy the game. I was not promoted until like 8 months later. I have been an eG more than a year but I am fine with that. Every one, regardless of your status in the clan, even the public player, can help us administrative. That's being said, that everyone can "contribute" to improve the quality and overall environment of the game and server.

Anyone, including the public players, can report, record demo, and return feedback on issues. The non-admin cannot take the action but they can tell the eG / eGO what they think is not right, or questionable. This is how a community works. You cannot have everyone promoted. I know there are many dedicative and helpful e here in all divisions. When I was a e, I was always helping my eG/ eGO. When there is no eG / eGO, if that's only minor problems like cursing or mic spam, I could just say "please watch the language, thank you". But when problems are up, and need admin to take the action, I would contact someone from my steam friend list.

Everyone should be part of the community, contribute whenever possible. I hope the e will continue to support the community, your fellow members here and the mature pubs. Just remember, since you are not an admin, never act like one. Helping and contributing your effort to help our admins: that's what e can do.
 
You joined a clan to have fun,make friends. You didnt do it to get admin and start banning people.
Oh yeah i wasnt promoted till june 15th 09 i joined the clan june 18 07.
 
Two things I can suggest to anyone who would like to be promoted:

Do not ask, do not complain.

DO become more active in the community and set an example for others - even if you are an =e=.

Get your name out there. Join the ventrilo/irc server, get to know as many people as you can. Talk to the Leadership in ventrilo, play with them, and go to our many events (Kalt Assault is tonight! Here's your chance).

Yes, good things do come to those who wait and have patience. Patience is what admins need when dealing with punks (we'd all love to instaban, but following the warn/kick/ban procedure is once instance of having patience while on duty).

Let me clarify: "waiting" doesn't mean being inactive or only going on the forums. Be as involved as you can with the organization (and remember to take care of home life stuff as well).

Someone will notice you if you deserve it. People do recommend others for initial admin as well as promotions.

If you think nobody is paying attention to you, get out there and give them reasons to!
 
I agree, another thing, complaining about not being promoted proves that you arnt mature enough to be considered to be promoted
 
You joined a clan to have fun,make friends. You didnt do it to get admin and start banning people.
Oh yeah i wasnt promoted till june 15th 09 i joined the clan june 18 07.
5 star is a perfect example ( omg I,m praising 5 star some shoot me lol).
Banning is never fun is a lot of work ( posting / responding ect) and should always be a last resort. It also takes away from your play time that might be limited. Thoes of you thinking cool I can't wat to ban people think twice. Once you can make it a last resort.
 
Indeed, e's, Nobody likes a pushy newby, what kind of example would that be setting?.. Not much of a good one, i can tell you, eGO is not looking for imiture, inpacient players, we look for Polite, Good pacient players.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top