Tf2 League

ShoddyMink

Rookie
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
75
well, i read the FAQ but i was just wondering exactly how to join a team and enter the league and everything.
 
Unfortunately, I think it is too late to join the competitive scrim tournament. Hopefully we'll be running another league soon. :)
 
Unfortunately, I think it is too late to join the competitive scrim tournament. Hopefully we'll be running another league soon. :)


yea i know it's too late i was just wondering for the next one how i could join one.

also do i need any programs like IRC?
 
The only programs you need are Steam and TF2. Vent is very highly recommended though, almost required. Just go into the Scrim/Event Info every once in a while, there'll sometimes be threads for people that want to join a team. Fill out the info that they want, some team captain will eventually PM you.
 
The only programs you need are Steam and TF2. Vent is very highly recommended though, almost required. Just go into the Scrim/Event Info every once in a while, there'll sometimes be threads for people that want to join a team. Fill out the info that they want, some team captain will eventually PM you.

ok, thank you for the info
 
There will be another league sometime in the future (assuming this one goes as well as ithad been). Look for the sign-ups in the forums.
 
Unfortunately, I think it is too late to join the competitive scrim tournament. Hopefully we'll be running another league soon. :)

Yup. Like TP said, as of right now, it's too late to join the League.

If and when we run a second season of it, you'll be able to join a team then. I believe Leadership is still determining whether or not we'll run another season (though I personally think we will). You'll just have to wait and see how things progress. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top