SCRIM?

GUNMETAL

I made one post
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
1
hey EGO guys, i was looking to setup a friendly scrim sometime this weekend on orange and lime maps. anytime this week would be good just gimme a date and time :D

-clan Destrophy
 
You could pm a council member but dont recall ever having a scrim between clans but i could be wrong.
 
We very rarely have inter-clan scrims, in that we run a generally non-competative gaming organization, as opposed to a more traditional clan-like environment.

Feel free to PM a scrim captain regarding the matter though, but I wouldn't count on anything.
 
the scrim captains are saOsin and DrukenSailor you can also go to the scrim forum which is i think below general discussion.
 
I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly the pm should go to council, not the scrim captains.

But I might be wrong...
 
Back
Top