Need someone to help me.

Rocker Phill

Poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
159
Heya lads, Rocker here, just wondering if there are any of you crazy tech lads who are any good with sigs? See, My sig was origionaly drawn by me, it's my art work. i decided, "it's good, so ill have it as my sig" So friend of mine made it into a sig for me, It's sais "=(e)= Rocker Phill, Twice on there, but I am now an =(eG)=.

If anyone does infact offer to help me, There is again another problem. I recently had a HUGE pc crash, where everything apart from my "k drive" got deleted, Including the origeonal drawing, and finished sig, So somehow you'll have to get the sig off the website, and manually change it from there.... Any help would be MUCH appriciated. I'm very good with pc's, To my knolege, but i haven't the slightest clue on sigs. :facewall: :P


Help? :confused1:
 
head over to the artwork section and post a thread there, someone there will be more then happy to help you ^^
 
Before:
SigforRockerPhill2-1.png

After:
sigforrockerphill21.png

You're welcome.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top