Whats Your Favotie N64 Game?!?

For me there are too many to name but here are some of my favorites:
Zelda Series
Super Mario 64
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Conker Bad Furday
 
Goldeneye of course, and Battle Tanx, and its expansion(if you will): Global Assault

-Blue
 
Super Smash Bros. 64.

I cannot believe anyone has even mentioned it yet. It's the best Smash Bros. made.
 
Goldeneye 007, one of the whole reasons why I'm into shooters today.

I remember the look on everyone's face when I got my hands on the RCP-90, GAME OVER MANNN!
 
most of you have said quite a few including most of these , but i would have to say my top 10 in no spacific order would be ...
Goldeneye , Supermario 64 , Super smash brothers , Mario Kart , Legend of zelda: ocarina of time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Star fox 64 , Turok , Resident evil 2 and last but not least Perfect Dark ....
Nintendo really did pull out all the stops for the N64 most of these games were exclusive to the system and who doesnt remeber killing their besties at a game of smash bros. or Goldeneye... In a way i think nintedo needs to look back on what made the 64 and Gamecube really great consols for the everyday gamer... they have taken steps away from that with the Wii... i beleve tho it is a fairly decent system and sales are still better because of the wider base of consumers the Wii it touches base with the family and party elements however it does only have maby 5-10 games the every day gamer would be interesting in and with other motion sensor technology comming out for the Xbox 360 and the Ps3 Nintendo better step up their game to match that.... Perhaps a system that goes to 1080 is in the works.... at minimal that would score them points...
 
Ah nice, I remember Turok, doing 4 person multiplayer, with the monkey. The monkey was uber fast and tiny, and you just had to kill it, then you became the monkey, and ran around. I remember that going on for HOURS. lol
 
I can't choose a favorite. But speaking of Goldeneye, I'm going to install this now...

http://goldeneyesource.net/

Goodboy.

Mario Kart 64.... for sure...

http://www.mariokartsource.com/

:3
Thank me later

Truth be told, I'd rather buy an N64 than anyother platform
All these high end graphical systems, while good, only feature each colour in the dirt spectrum...
I dunno about you but who wants to see dirt in 7 million ways?
Unless you're a freak...
 
Last edited:
There coming out with a source Perfect Dark. At least I think so. I found a sit talking about it but it did not seem very up to date
 
The Zelda series are my favorite.
I also like Super Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie series, and Goldeneye.
 
Yea n64 did have the best games...
Goldeneye got me into the whole system
Battletanks is a great game
Pretty much any mario game is good
Worms armageddon
gauntlet legends FTW (did anyone ever play the tag game? Rofl, we used to get one of my friends who didnt know the game and we would trick him into becoming "it" and then all the enemies and "death" go for that one person who is it ONLY. Lol he never knew what was going on)

Man, now I want to play n64, but no one plays it anymore :(
 
Last edited:
a8e3c708abef04d646f654a9674faa4a-Killer_Instinct_Gold.jpg


Really? ULTRA COMBO!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top