Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbleMONKEY

Rookie
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
72
I wasn't to sure where to put this. I just joined two days ago so if this is in the wrong forums or wrong area, I do apologize.

I wanted to suggest an idea of adding new maps to the Stock server. I like the server a lot but the map selection is kind of slim. I think there is only 6 maps to choose from. The maps current are de_dust2, cs_compound, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_cpl_mill, de_cbble

I was thinking of maybe adding the following: de_train, de_contra, de_season, de_tuscan, de_russka

It also seems like no one ever picks cs_compound. I think maybe it might get more attraction to the server if you have more maps. Just an idea.
 
The maps we have are what keep the server the fullest and by that we mean, the maps are put on there to attract players and keep them in the server, we have tried other maps but they seem to empty out the server.
 
Honestly, cs_compound sucks people away most the time, during mid-day and such. :/
 
Some of those are, and I would agree to have some of them uploaded.
Remember people don't want to be downloading maps all the time.
 
;)

Map Suggestions / Complaints
Yes we would love to hear your input on what maps you would like to have but please don't post in the forums about them. If you have suggestion for a map that should be put on a server message a leadership member.

If you don't like a certain map on a server. Simply message a leadership member and let them know. Along with not liking maps, RTV comes into play. Please don't complain if a certain map on the RTV is played more than once. If you don't like the map, be sure to nominate what you want to play right away then RTV again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top