N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Jun 30, 2009 #1 Thanks for the spray stormy its like 100% what i wanted lol I hope you could get a medal for helpin a newb like me! THANKS BRO!
Thanks for the spray stormy its like 100% what i wanted lol I hope you could get a medal for helpin a newb like me! THANKS BRO!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Jun 30, 2009 #2 Ha ha, That's awesome
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Jul 1, 2009 #4 Oh great noxx, now everyone is gonna want a custom 100% awesome spray. I guess ill have to stop selling tamales on the street corner and start making sprays! Well if you want one pm me.
Oh great noxx, now everyone is gonna want a custom 100% awesome spray. I guess ill have to stop selling tamales on the street corner and start making sprays! Well if you want one pm me.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Jul 1, 2009 #8 yea i like it too good Job Stormy!
L LiQuiDSiLk Famous Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 487 Jul 4, 2009 #11 Yea I've seen it ingame and it looks good. Great job stormy! :thumbup: