Hi, I just finished downloading Hidden: Source. It's in my steam games menu, it's in the right folder, but when I select it to launch on my desktop or My Games menu, it starts up normally when it says "Preparing to launch so and so..." But then that closes and a new box opens saying "Please Wait while steam verifies the tool files" So I wait about 5 seconds, it completes, the box closes. But then it doesnt say "Preparing to launch so and so", it just does nothing. No game, No box, No nothing. I have vista, so I tried Running As Administrator, didnt help. Then if I try and launch it again, it just does the same thing. I even tried re-installing multiple times, didn't work. Once in a while when I try and start it up, it says the steam servers are too busy, but it doesnt say that all the time. Please help.
Last edited:





