You need more servers

You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...

Eww. I worked at a datacenter company, and I remember the heat coming off the back of one of those servers. You could bake a rock off the top of one of those. Your beer would be all warm and you'll wish your cake was a lie.
 
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

Well, if you were on the same network.. you'd get something like 1 ms ping.

And Auto; calm down. It was just a little lighthearted humor.
 
ALL the servers aren't ALWAYS full...then your not looking good enough after, or isnt patient enough to wait a few mins to get in

Fair enough, but they are full when I have time to game! At least the ones I want to play. I enjoy a variety of maps, not just one map all the time.
 
Ususally it takes a while to get sometimes, else play on another server while autojoin is still selected for the server you want to play in, so you can play, and eventually the spot is open and you will be connected to it instantly.
 
Haha cliff your one to talk your just DUSTBOWL!!! DUSTBOWL!!!! DUSTBOWL!!! lol no you got a little spice now = )
 
just set it to autojoin, go warm up in some bush league server, and you're in before the first server loads half the time.

On a separate note, ego needs to add steel to the gravelpit server. One great capture map deserves another!
 
Last edited:
There is always a server that is not full, one always as like 10 players or something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top