- Joined
- Apr 5, 2009
- Messages
- 57
Hey all,
I thought I had a handle on how the stat system worked and I've been working to improve mine but when I logged out the other night I was FINALLY near back to 5500 again, for me this is my highscore. I logged in tonight to find I'd lost nearly 650 points without being logged in. I know that the reason for playing isn't your ranking or whatever but it's part of what I like about the eGO servers and it's how I track my performance etc. Any ideas what could have happened here? was there a server glitch or what? Thanks for the input.

I thought I had a handle on how the stat system worked and I've been working to improve mine but when I logged out the other night I was FINALLY near back to 5500 again, for me this is my highscore. I logged in tonight to find I'd lost nearly 650 points without being logged in. I know that the reason for playing isn't your ranking or whatever but it's part of what I like about the eGO servers and it's how I track my performance etc. Any ideas what could have happened here? was there a server glitch or what? Thanks for the input.












