I hate my computer shop.

Rated_R

Active Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
388
Ok Its wednsday at 6:09 PM and the shop closes at 6:30PM (est)

They GUARANTEED my computer would be ready for pick up at 5:00PM.
They haven't called me or my dad all day.
So they are making me wait another day.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So this is what im going to do until I can pick up my computer.
:facewall::cursing:

Tommorow if they don't at least call, I'll walk in on Friday and be like

IM CHARGIN MAH LAZER BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Well, if they guarantee it, you should really complain. If you complain enough, you might get free stuff? :P
 
It's just one day. How bad can it be?

I haven't had a computer since 22/06/09. So Ive been on my dads laptop with no chance to contact friends on steam (i dont use facebook, myspace, etc.) and I've been gameless since then. I get bored when I dont have to go into work for 2 weeks and I have no way to play games. Daytime TV sucks, I workout 3 times a week and cardio in the morning, so after about 7:30 AM, I've got nothing to do, Except 10 minutes of chores and being annoyed by a little sister who cried over not being able to watch her show. (Shes 12 by the way).
 
Ouch

Ouch that sucks man, that happened to me for this computer too, I complained and I got a D-Link adapter so I can connect to the interwebz from my room, it was all worth it lol
 
I think they do that to look like they are busy. :O
 
Go out.
Get a life
Leave the internet alone
God is making it clear he doesn't want you here
Why go against his wishes?
:3
Joking, but seriously...
There is more to life then sitting on a computer all day
1 day will not kill you.
Unless you get hit off a bus... but hey what are the odds?
 
Well they bought all the parts and their is no way I know how to do data transfer, install a new OS and put everything in the case.

Spend this time learning how to do those things so you don't have this problem again. None of what you mentioned is hard, and you should be able to understand it all in a half day of browsing.

Watch some youtube videos, google for build your own computer guides, head over to [H]ard|Forum, and look at some reviews and benchmarks of computer stuff.

Save money, game more, win-win.
 
ya just experiment and pull things apart and try to install some additional operating systems and you will pretty quickley learn everything you need to know to build a computer and partition and install your OS'S
 
I hate my computer too, it costs like 300 to 400$ to my parents without speakers and screen, with them, it cost 1,000$
 
You really outta learn how to build a comp, it isn't hard. Everything is pretty obvious is where it goes, and the installing a OS is just like installing a game...
 
^Taken into consideration, hopefully I can coax my dad into keeping my sisters computer for "experimentation". He hates bringing a comp into the shop aswell so I guess ill just take apart my sisters computer.
 
Dude you got to learn to fix them yourself. They are very easy to fix and repair, and shops charge to much money and sometimes will make you pc worse so you will come back. People even have had there parts changed out to different ones and broken ones.
 
UPDATE: I called the shop and asked if it was ready and they say "Sorry the video card was back ordered so were just waiting on that so we can put it together." So it will be either tommorrow or Tuesday. I say "May I ask Why I wasn't notified about this?" Reply "Oh sorry sir, it has been really busy sir." That point I said bye. I don't care how busy it is, I ordered a $1087 machine, I want to know when ever something goes wrong.
 
^Taken into consideration, hopefully I can coax my dad into keeping my sisters computer for "experimentation". He hates bringing a comp into the shop aswell so I guess ill just take apart my sisters computer.

You don't need a computer to experiment on. Just go read up on the stuff. I realize it's summer and you probably don't want to read, but just go research it. If you learn it now, you have your whole life to enjoy the time and money savings of building your own computer.

Here, because I am getting the feeling that you are young, I'll help you with the hardest step, finding decent information.

Ryken's Summer Reading List for Beginning Computer Building:


General Guides

Tigerdirect: Building Your Own PC
DriverHeaven.com: General Assembly Guide
Tom's Hardware: Selecting Components

Helpful Websites

Tom's Hardware
HardOCP
CPU Benchmark

Forums

[H]ard|Forum

Stores

Newegg
Tiger Direct
Microcenter
Fry's

Videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNbEBARu6LY"]Youtube Guy with Whole Series of Vids[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top