K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Sep 26, 2007 #21 I think I received one of the 5 computers that contains part of little Timmy's father. I'll sell it to you for half of what Dell is asking.
I think I received one of the 5 computers that contains part of little Timmy's father. I'll sell it to you for half of what Dell is asking.
S Sgt. Starbuck Famous Legacy Members Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 496 Sep 26, 2007 #22 Little Tommy thanks you all but realizes that you are as broke as his Daddy Starbuck. He says that you are all his Aunts and Uncles and loves you all (except for Uncle Lance Criminal). Tech
Little Tommy thanks you all but realizes that you are as broke as his Daddy Starbuck. He says that you are all his Aunts and Uncles and loves you all (except for Uncle Lance Criminal). Tech
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Sep 26, 2007 #24 who would let you adopt a child anyway starbuck?