Video Encoding Issues

RyeMoes

Active Member
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
259
I can't figure out for the life of me what is wrong. I'm encoding with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. I have tried different formats, resolutions, framrates, bitrates, etc. and ALWAYS get this weird result. I get a weird pulsing blur (most noticable when the boat is in frame).

Does anybody have an idea of how to fix this issue or even what may be causing it?

http://www.originald.com/downloads/temp/test.mp4
 
Do you have any codecs installed?


Are you using your computer doing anything processor intensive while encoding?

What about the original video? Is there artifacts on it as well?
 
I have all required codecs, I leave the computer alone while encoding, and the original video (even while watching it in premiere before exporting is PERFECT. Those were all the same ideas that I had. Thanks for the effort. ;)
 
What was the frame rate of the original video?

Did you try re-installing your codecs? ( me <--- Big fan of K-Lite for encoding)


Also did you try exporting your video as a uncompressed AVI?
Use Adobe Media Encoder and choose "Microsoft AVI" (not "Uncompressed Microsoft AVI") as the format, then choose "None" as the video codec. With no video codec the AVI file will contain uncompressed video.
 
Thanks for the help! I ended finding a solution. I am exporting as lossless just like you suggested and am using Quicktime Pro to encode it in an iPod friendly format. I'll post a link to the final product when I finish it if you are interested.

Thanks again, much appreciated! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top