Does anyone else feel let down by L4D-2?

No But I am pissed off at all the people who are boycotting L4D2 I mean really. When you bought L4D Did you buy it because of free content for life? I bet 99.9% of you didn't buy it because of that. Just spend another $50 and get L4D 2, it's got new characters, new setting, new weapons, so i don't know what all of you are talking about. But all this QQ about L4D2 and your pretty little steam group will do nothing, I know that, you know that, and valve knows that. Their not going to stop releasing a game because people don't want it it. If you don't buy it that is your loss, I will be playing a whole new game with a new setting while you stick with your older game.
 
All I'm saying is that new maps/characters/blood/lighting can be found in user-made addons. I dont see a reason to go buy l4d2
 
All I'm saying is that new maps/characters/blood/lighting can be found in user-made addons. I dont see a reason to go buy l4d2

You don't even have L4D. You really don't have a place in this conversation, since all you have are your own opinions of the game, and what you have heard from your peers.
 
All I'm saying is that new maps/characters/blood/lighting can be found in user-made addons. I dont see a reason to go buy l4d2
You are just taking opinions from others who have it, let them speak they don't need a messenger.
 
The funny thing is Axtuse and the Metoer guys said that the L4D2 preorders are double what L4D1 were. So these people in the steam community who are bawling about how everyone should boycott the game are hypocrits. Or hippopotamuses. I forget which one.
 
i cant wait till L4D 2 comes out. i had tons of fun killing zombies in the first one and hopefully they will make the second one better with new guns and stages to own the zombies
 
this is how i see it when it comes out there will be a demo like last time or a free weekend so play it and see if it's worth it too you that simple.
 
personally L4D was kind of a let down to me. I am looking forward to L4D2 because it sounds a lot better when it comes to the new director weapons (even though they use the same bonk as the one in tf2 for the bat) and zombies
 

Latest posts

Back
Top