Pipelineee

I'm not 100% positive but I think it's temporarily the Falcon Novinct tournament server at the moment.
 
I was wondering the same thing, I always play pipeline. Please try to find out ASAP.
 
The PL Rotation plays Pipeline occasionally so check that one out
 
Good riddance. I love PL maps, and I was so excited about pipeline. And then I played it. Then I was really disappointed.
 
Only reason I didn't like pipeline was the first 2 rounds didn't even matter, our team would just own the first 2 rounds then we would get out pyro'd on the last one and lose it.
 
Only reason I didn't like pipeline was the first 2 rounds didn't even matter, our team would just own the first 2 rounds then we would get out pyro'd on the last one and lose it.


this!, the small amount of head start you get for winning really doesnt make too big a difference
 
Good riddance. I love PL maps, and I was so excited about pipeline. And then I played it. Then I was really disappointed.

Well, it's not nearly as good as badwater, goldrush, or hoodoo, but it's not TOO bad if u only play it once or twice through then switch. The problem is when u play it for an hour straight, it's super small and repetitive.
 
Here's my whole strategy for pipeline.

Round 1: mess around and do whatever.
Round 2: mess around and do whatever.
Round 3: convince everyone to go pyro.
Result: WIN!
 
Well, it's not nearly as good as badwater, goldrush, or hoodoo, but it's not TOO bad if u only play it once or twice through then switch. The problem is when u play it for an hour straight, it's super small and repetitive.

win.
 
Good riddance. I love PL maps, and I was so excited about pipeline. And then I played it. Then I was really disappointed.

To each their own. It's too bad that you don't like it. I've enjoyed Pipeline quite a bit and I've had the good fortune to participate in some majorly epic matches on that server.
 
To each their own. It's too bad that you don't like it. I've enjoyed Pipeline quite a bit and I've had the good fortune to participate in some majorly epic matches on that server.

same here, im going to miss pipeline..
 
The winning the two initial stages should result in a gameplay change for the cart on the final stage, not just moving up a bit. It should result in like...the cart rolling back down slower or the cart not rolling back down at all if two games were won. That's a pretty dang good incentive to win the first two matches.
 
I played it a lot when it first came out, but it was too easy to camp the spawn and snipers had me cooked there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top