Turtle Beach head set Ear Force X-52

Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
71
Just recvived my new Turtle Beach head set that I ordered off our home page.
Just thought I would give them a review .

Well I have used them for the last 2 days and they have met all of my hopes and dreams so far . People that I have talked to on vent say the mike sounda real good on their end . The sound is great with the surround sound . You can hear where everyone is shooting from . They are very light weight and the fit is very good .

Overall they seem to be a good product at a decent price .
 
I have some noise canceling ones from Audio Technica, but I really want to get a true headset with a mic and all
 
I've had a pair for a few weeks now, and I agree they are pretty damn impressive. :)
 
Those look awesome, and seem very reasonably priced.

I'm tight on money right now with a wedding and partial job hunting after building my new system, but as soon as I'm back on my feet a little bit more and have the luxury, I'll definately pick up a pair.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top