With out mouse pad= Scrached Mouse?!?

Tattered

Poster
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
114
I am buying a new Razor Mouse soon because my always starts looking down at the ground and fires when I don't click anything and it is annoying. Well to the point as of now I don't use a mouse pad. I just run the mouse on my plastic desk. I wanted to know if i should get a mouse pad so I don't damage my new mouse. If so what type are good for gaming? I saw there are a few diffrent types of pads.

-Thanks!

-Tattered:P
 
I really doubt it will scratch the bottom of the mouse, I just use one because I like the feel of it. You dont need to spend money to get a "gaming" pad, just pick up one of the standard rubber ones for like 5$... all the same, just don't get one of the cheap plastic things they try and pass off as a mousepad.
 
Well, you won't necessarily scratch the mouse, but I would really recommend getting a good mouse pad to go with that.

I have a Logitech G5 gaming mouse, and I use an oversized Razer Goliathus gaming mouse pad. It's amazing--it offers such insane precision. Only cost me $20, and it was well worth it.
 
Well since its a Razer mouse and they say to use their mousepads for excellent performance, (I agree with them) I suggest buying one of them. Newegg actually sells them cheaper than if you buy them from the Razer site. The cheapest mouse pad they have is "Goliath" and the most expensive is "Destructor". I use the exact mat though, its only 30.00 and has 2 sides so its like buying 2 for the price of 1.
 
Well since its a Razer mouse and they say to use their mousepads for excellent performance, (I agree with them) I suggest buying one of them. Newegg actually sells them cheaper than if you buy them from the Razer site. The cheapest mouse pad they have is "Goliath" and the most expensive is "Destructor". I use the exact mat though, its only 30.00 and has 2 sides so its like buying 2 for the price of 1.

$30 thats redonkulous! I can't imagine paying that much for a mouse pad. I'll pocket the 30 or save it for a tasty dinner, now there are two things worth 30.
 
blah hate mouse pads it should be good as long as you have a decent work surface
 
yup i dont use a mouse pad either(mainly being the mouse pad i have is not a gaming pad and it slows the movement down way too much) and my mouse is still in great condition
 
I've workerd 2 years without a mouse pad and I hadn't got any scratches. I now have a steelseries one I won on a lanparty.
 
ya no scratches on my and my desktop is just a piece of unfinished maple that i sanded down a bit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top