Help me choose a new monitor

sokO

EGO Addict
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
1,355
please use www.newegg.com as they are gods.

Must be 22' and under $200 with minimal shipping. No Acer. All other brands excepted.

This?
 
Last edited:
ViewSonic makes a damn good monitor. I have one with a built in iPod dock, and it works like a dream. Never had any problems with it. The one you picked out looks good.
 
Sorry Blue Stealth, that is too expensive for me. Also, I'll think about that second link. I see it only has 5 reviews, so I'll look around for others.

Thanks to the three of you.
 
in my experience Acer makes cheap products for cheap prices. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have never encountered an acer monitor that worked perfectly, and a few of them dont work at all.

-Blue
 
in my experience Acer makes cheap products for cheap prices. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have never encountered an acer monitor that worked perfectly, and a few of them dont work at all.

-Blue

Weird, I've always had a Acer monitor, and they always work perfectly. Actually better than any other monitors.
 
I think you always run a risk of electronics not working, no matter the brand.
 
right but ive seen the most trouble with acer monitors.

Its like if I went down to the store and bought a maxtor harddrive over a seagate or WD for all my important files and documents. I just wouldnt do it.

-Blue
 
in my experience Acer makes cheap products for cheap prices. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have never encountered an acer monitor that worked perfectly, and a few of them dont work at all.

-Blue

That answers the question on why not an Acer.

bump
 

Latest posts

Back
Top