J Jon EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,515 Jul 3, 2009 #1 Team Rattus is in need of one player, for the league. First player to respond will get the position.
D Duke1701 Rookie Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 65 Jul 3, 2009 #2 Respond. Isn't it too late to sign up, though?
J Jon EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,515 Jul 3, 2009 #3 Nope, I had a few players drop out and needed someone to fill the slot, you've got it if you're interested
Nope, I had a few players drop out and needed someone to fill the slot, you've got it if you're interested
S SlipperySnake I made one post Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 17 Jul 6, 2009 #4 I would like to play but I just joined. Let me know if it is possible. I work during the week but I can play nights and weekends. Thanks.
I would like to play but I just joined. Let me know if it is possible. I work during the week but I can play nights and weekends. Thanks.
R Rated_R Active Member Joined Mar 28, 2009 Messages 388 Jul 6, 2009 #5 Could I get the position? Or has it been filled?
R russkie Active Member Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 262 Jul 6, 2009 #6 This situation has be resolved, thank you for your interest.