N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Jul 3, 2009 #1 Would I be notified, or something of when I'm in the BT Thing? Or could I join right now, even if its passed the start time?
Would I be notified, or something of when I'm in the BT Thing? Or could I join right now, even if its passed the start time?
M metro Thread Junky Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 916 Jul 4, 2009 #2 If by "BT Thing" you mean the scrim program, then the newest information we have can be found here: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89422 You are on Team 1 with bandgeek, Mini, technoticninja, and myself. We don't have scrim times yet, so just wait patiently until one of the coordinators posts again.
If by "BT Thing" you mean the scrim program, then the newest information we have can be found here: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89422 You are on Team 1 with bandgeek, Mini, technoticninja, and myself. We don't have scrim times yet, so just wait patiently until one of the coordinators posts again.