Bed Time

Tattered

Poster
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
114
What time you you guys normaly get to sleep? With me sence its summer it is about 2 am - 3 am. What about you guys? Also what time do you guys get up? I get up 11:00 am - 2 pm

-Tattered
 
I go to bed about 10 or eleven, get up at 4. Run 2-4 miles everyday. Play CS:S for 3 hours (At least).
 
Usually try to get to bed around 2am and hope that I wake up after 8am and before 12pm
 
Yea...Usually go to bed around 4-5 am I try and I try to go to bed before that but i just cant, then I usually wake up either at 5:30 to go lift for football or inbetween 10-12.
 
depends on when I have to work.

Normally I go to bed around 2 a.m. and wake up around 10 a.m.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top