Great Events!

Tattered

Poster
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
114
Man we have just great events! I just want to thank those you set them up. Thanks you for your time and making CC:S so much fun! Keep up the god work!

-Tattered:P
 
Lol :D yeah i remember we had just like events, i didn't usually go because it was just normal ya know, but NOW, we have badass events :D
 
Events are there for you to have fun and relax, or try to :3 Thanks Event Coordinators for your dedication of the members of CSS eGO! :D We <3 yah.
 
They are getting better and better because of Ill Legend. Way to go man :D

Ahem

Oldie is the head event coordinator, with us, the event coordinators. Legend doesn't host our weekly events anymore.
 
yeah the events are really fun, and thanks to all the event coordinators in eGO. I haven't played CS in like 3 weeks though since I've been on vacation :o. But I'm looking forward to coming back home later this week :D
 
when i get the steam message it just says about the event happening bla bla at the event server. which server is the event server?:mellow:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top