P pingz I made one post Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 10 Jul 4, 2009 #1 Sorry I haven't been on in the last day or so. I've been very busy with school and looking for a job down here and both are hard to do. I'll be on today and tomorrow.
Sorry I haven't been on in the last day or so. I've been very busy with school and looking for a job down here and both are hard to do. I'll be on today and tomorrow.
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Jul 4, 2009 #2 dont worry bud. You really only need to let us aware of your absense if it extends to several weeks or more. -Blue
dont worry bud. You really only need to let us aware of your absense if it extends to several weeks or more. -Blue