4th of july on dod

PloxBox

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,138
Everyone, we should gather alot of us in flash and build a giant bomb, cuz, cant the ammo cases explode?, if so, we should make a HUGE pile, blow it up for the sake of 4th of july!
 
Oh im sure we can make it blow up. Ammo cases + Granades = Explosion. Get a bunch of people to drop grenades in there too and we can get fireworks. just remember to keep your distance. gotta have safety first :lol:

Btw what time?
 
I dont know, Tonight, midnight?!
if not... be there by 11:30, plant nades, ammo, GO BOOM!!!
we could set it up in cafe... say the pilot light broke in the oven >.> they will never know...
 
xD Yeah happy fourth of July to all american's :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Canada day up here. (Epic party and Fireworks) And I say this from personal experience (rofl last year) If the firemen tell you not to sit there because you may get hit my firework debris. Listen. Rofl, Ignorance is bliss only until it gets someone hurt xD
 
Sorry i missed out on Flash. I got caught up in the giant melee on Kalt. Oh man wish I woulda grabed some screenshots. The server was almost dead. A few of us decided to start punching, knifing, and shoveling. It was a BLAST! We did that till the server got fired up again. :thumbup:
 
I dunno about owned LOL! That was soo much fun man! There was only like 8 of us in the beginning, definately made things more interesting! Good times guys! :P
 
Dog ate my ammo =(eGO)=? Wally_Higgins 48 kills with the American Knife
HAHA got this cause of the shenanigans last night
 

Latest posts

Back
Top