Need Help with Comcast Cable! Moved to Tallahasse FL!
Ok, I moved from Tampa, FL w/ Brighthouse to Comcast in Tallahasse FL. They say i have a 8Mbps d/l rate and it shows pretty good on http://portland.speedtest.comcast.net/speedtest/50M/index.html that speed test. But I've tried multiple d/l sites on Fileplanet and even steam is running slow. It bursts at 800K per sec to start then craps down to a little less than 200k! When i run that link and even DSL reports it says it's good at 19.668 Mbps d/l and 2.78/6 Upload. It really sucks. What do i need to post to find out whats wrong or any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks so much!
Ok, I moved from Tampa, FL w/ Brighthouse to Comcast in Tallahasse FL. They say i have a 8Mbps d/l rate and it shows pretty good on http://portland.speedtest.comcast.net/speedtest/50M/index.html that speed test. But I've tried multiple d/l sites on Fileplanet and even steam is running slow. It bursts at 800K per sec to start then craps down to a little less than 200k! When i run that link and even DSL reports it says it's good at 19.668 Mbps d/l and 2.78/6 Upload. It really sucks. What do i need to post to find out whats wrong or any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks so much!
Last edited:









