Win7 and Vista with gaming

Rolololo

Rookie
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
98
Hi guys, I have never ever used Vista or Windows 7, but am considering getting a desktop computer as I am finally settling down in to a home for a long period of time. I am tired of using my laptop because it gets VERY hot when I play with it, and when I run some games (mostly newer ones such as C&C3 for example) it shuts off because of a high temperature trip.

The point of my thread is that I want to know how games such as CS:S or TF2 and newer ones run on the vista / win7 platforms and if there are any major problems / disadvantages to note.

Thanks in advance.
 
Any game that I ran with Vista, worked.
Any game that I run with Windows 7, works.
 
Only problems I had ever had with Vista running games was a WHILE back...
Old RTS games like AOE2 and such. Graphics would screw up constantly and there were just some random problems that were annoying. (as a result, aoe2 kind of died really quick)

Other from that, I've never had any bad experiences with Vista.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top