Steam Skin?

frap

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
2,032
What steam skin do you use if any?

I used to use the default forever, then I switched to obsidian for a few months, then default for about a month, and now ice skin. These are all the pre-loaded ones. What's everyone else use?
 
RoyDarkle.
sdsdjnp.jpg
 
Nice Plants vs Zombies
You downloaded that legally or not?
I'm guessing not considering it doesn't have the icon/the developer name :3
Anyway
Steam skins are awesome you can get them off FPSbanana on the GUI area :D
 
Nice Plants vs Zombies
You downloaded that legally or not?
I'm guessing not considering it doesn't have the icon/the developer name :3
Anyway
Steam skins are awesome you can get them off FPSbanana on the GUI area :D
That screenshot is the default screenshot for that skin, not his profile.
 
Nice Plants vs Zombies
You downloaded that legally or not?
I'm guessing not considering it doesn't have the icon/the developer name :3
Anyway
Steam skins are awesome you can get them off FPSbanana on the GUI area :D

I got it from a friend but the reason it has no image is because I changed the location of the folder where the launcher was so Steam couldnt find it anymore.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top