Steve McNair Dead

He was shot and killed. That is horrible. He had an arm though he could throw a football very well.
 
just heard this on sportscenter..very sad. on 4th of july too...
 
Aww he was in my first superbowl that I ever watched and I wanted the titans to win. I was so young that I cried when they lost :(
 
jeez, what the heck is going on? in around a month it's been Ed McMahon, David Carridine, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and now McNair. I don't like this summer...
 
Just saw this on the news. Now they're saying it was murder/suicide. Supposedly the girl shot him, then killed herself.
 
jeez, what the heck is going on? in around a month it's been Ed McMahon, David Carridine, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and now McNair. I don't like this summer...

...

I can't believe it...

NO MORE. STOP DYING.
 
Another bad new. R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Steve McNair and two other persons. :(
 
this was such a shock when i heard one of my friends got the info in a text at a party i was at, i was not expecting anything like that.
 
This is not good. Im fine if actors start dropping like flies. But not football!!!!
 
Just saw this on the news. Now they're saying it was murder/suicide. Supposedly the girl shot him, then killed herself.

it's weird though, i think theres gotta be someone else involved
1) mcnair got shot 4 times (2 chest, 2 head), however all of those shots should have been fatal. Psychologically speaking, you got to really hate someone or be a serial killer getting off to keep shooting them postmortem.
2) I don't think they ever said when she bought the gun, but shooting someone in the two main killzones should take some type of experience with the firearm.
3) Financially, even if mcnair backed out from divorcing his wife, she would've been able to blackmail him for money. The wife says she had no idea about the affair, so any mysterious photos of the two together would've made some fast money.
 
Steve "Air' McNair will be missed! I'm not sure if the girl did it, but it looks likely so far.
 
Steve McNair was actually a well-known Football Player. He was good too.
 
Back
Top