im just wondering if i decide to join our eGO tf2 clan.. would i start over as an e ... or start as an eG?... if you guys know the answer please tell me ... thanks alot..
You keep your rank, as far as I know. We promote people based on maturity, not skillz. We assume you'll be as mature in one game as you will in the other.
[quote1190820820=MeinKamphyChair -RR-]
You keep your rank, as far as I know. We promote people based on maturity, not skillz. We assume you'll be as mature in one game as you will in the other.
[/quote1190820820]
Still some eG's there have only e, and I for example downgraded to eGO
[quote1190830250=Blazing Heat =FL=]
Still some eG's there have only e, and I for example downgraded to eGO
[/quote1190830250]
They have two weeks to get signed up at .org (oct 1st) is cutoff. . . I have a thread posted in the General Forums stating if they are eG then post here so i can set them up. . any guestions please post over at the edgegamers.org site, thank you
[link=http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?442]** LINK New Roster **[/link]
If you don't have the game and plan on getting it please make sure to let me know before OCT 1st. . . If its past oct. 1st you wont be an eG or eGO anymore you'll have to start fresh as the news states on the front page of [link=http://www.edgegamers.org]edgegamers.org[/link]