- Joined
- Jun 30, 2009
- Messages
- 6

It was sad news yesterday on the 4th of July to hear that Steve McNair was shot to death as well as a woman he was with.
I'm from Nashville and of course support our team, Tennessee Titans, and McNair was our quaterback for some time, and very much so involed in the community, so it was very heartbreaking to hear that.
I know people die everyday, but it's not usually people we see in the media a lot.
Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and someone else I believe died last week, now Steve McNair. :scared:
At first I thought it had something to do with being 50 years old with MJ and Billy Mays, but McNair is 36
.Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you guys, even though some may not know who Steve McNair is if you aren't from TN or a Titans fan.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/04/steve-mcnair-dead_n_225768.html












