U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Jul 6, 2009 #21 I voted Windows 7, but the only thing I don't use is vista although I have the cd for it.
S Stinky Wizzleteats Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 20, 2008 Messages 969 Jul 6, 2009 #24 Baumer said: Show off! Click to expand... Naw, If I was showing off, Idda mentioned that I hijacked the vista bootloader & am using that to tie it all together
Baumer said: Show off! Click to expand... Naw, If I was showing off, Idda mentioned that I hijacked the vista bootloader & am using that to tie it all together
L LTCHIPS Rookie Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 71 Jul 6, 2009 #25 I'm using Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. It hasn't failed me much, and I'll keep it until games stop supporting XP.
I'm using Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. It hasn't failed me much, and I'll keep it until games stop supporting XP.
P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Jul 6, 2009 #26 we curently use vista...but we will upgrade to win7 soon