Reminder for the new eGs

RESPAWN

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
4,489
Just a reminder for the new eG's. You must request access to the eG private forums. Just click the My Groups button at the top of the page and request it in there.

Once you get your forum access, you'll need to attend an Admin Training Class in order to get your admin. Those schedules are posted in the following forum: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=707

Go there and sign up for a class as soon as you get a chance. :)

And congrats to all of you new eGs!

EDIT: I know it says to PM a DL in the news post, but please do not do so. That applies to the other divisions, and not TF2. Simply attend class, and your trainer will ensure that you receive your admin, generally less than 24 hours after completing your admin class.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the message, I didn't want to request training over the holiday weekend cause I figured everyone was busy with family and all. See yall tonight!
 
Ooh, I didn't see the edit saying not to PM DLs. My apologies to PurpleNurple :P (at least I was patient enough not to keep sending things, haha)
 
Congratulations to everybody! I already have access but im still going to take another admin class just for a refresher! :)
 
Gratz everyone!

(I always wondered why TF2 was different like that...)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top