MANI ADMIN SERVER

Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
471
Hey guys, this is a copy and paste of an email my friend (Anthony) who is running a dedicated CSS server sent me...

"Hey, dude, im running a dedicated server and need help, I have mani plugin 2.1 and cant add people admin list, I have tried with the admin.txt in the cfg file but when I set the flags, they dont work properly, and I cannot do it in game, I go to client admin, then client / group / level options and cannot add people, even when it says people have been added, I want to give people basic and full admin, Josh can you help me?"

Can you guys tell me how to help him?

Thanx for the favour!

Josh
 
I think they scrapped the entire Mani Admin thing.... So that might be one of the problems? Did you try checking out the Mani Site forums?
 
You might want to find out.... if it's hosted at a place then the techs there should be able to figure it out.... if it's a ded box that he has to manage all by himself.... I'll see what I can find and report back later.

Just let me know. :)
 
I mean is he paying for colocation/own the box and all the hardware in it... or is he just paying a company for a box that the company owns, and hosts for him?
 
I think I know how, used it on your server. When your on, we can try it :) Take someone who don't have admin there with ya and we can test it.
 
Back
Top