Wow, a year already?

Cakeman

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
1,271
Today is my year milestone here at eGO. It feels nothing like a year it went by so fast. Time really does fly when your having fun dosen't it ;). I just want to take this time to thank everyone for the fun, help, and trustworthyness. Thank you for 1 whole year eGO. Im ready to take on the next! :)
 
I never thought to keep track of when I signed up on eGO... I will never get to celebrate my eGO birthday :(!
 
I never thought to keep track of when I signed up on eGO... I will never get to celebrate my eGO birthday :(!

You really are Clueless.

It says it on your profile:

Join Date
10-05-2008
 
grats on your 1 year of the eGO community. Have fun and wish the best of everything in the years to come.
 
Back
Top